A completely new sound system was put in place in February 2022 (please see the photos and specifications below). We would like to say thank you to all the wedding bands who helped us with the testing and fine-tuning. Please see the updated Information for Bands and DJ’s bellow:
- All music, including DJ’s must plug into our in-house system. No outside or additional sound system can be used.
- Bass amps and visiting wedge monitors must be kept to a minimum.
- IEM’s (In Ear monitors) are strongly recommended. If you have them, please use them.
- Digital Drum Kits are preferred.
- We can supply a sound engineer to help if you require one.
- There is a traffic light system in front of the stage to indicate if your stage sound is too loud. If this is showing ORANGE or RED, you need to turn the equipment on the stage down as it can be heard 1000m away. Please stay within the sound limits for our venue and in keeping with regulations.
- With the late venue option your band/live music can play until midnight and then your DJ until 2am (unless there are Government restrictions in place).
- Please note that only DJ music, no sax or instruments to accompany after midnight.
- Acts will set up their instruments into their mixing desk as normal, then plug the mixer into the In-House System via a twin XLR patch point found on the stage (adapters are available for Phono, and Jack inputted mixers if required).
We have a new permanently installed In-House PA System at the stage/dance floor area, as well as a satellite system covering the entire marquee (please see the photos below). The stage/dance floor system consists of 2 x Martin Audio 18” subs left and right of the stage area, 2 x flown Martin Audio 15” tops and 2 x flown Martin Audio 12” tops. This system is driven by 2 Powersoft Duecanali and Quattrocanali Amplifiers rated @ 7600W. The satellite system consists of 8 x Martin Audio 8” speakers powered by 2 Powersoft Duecanali Amplifiers rated @ 3200W. These systems are controlled by a Symetrix Prism DSP processor and zone controller. The systems can be controlled independently in relation to EQ, Limiting and output volume.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions about logistics and procedures, please ring Ashley Park House: +353 (0) 67 38 223