A new sound system was put in place in July 2022 with the help of Rea Sound (see the photos and specifications below). Please see the updated Information for Bands and DJ’s bellow:
- All music, including DJ’s must plug into our in-house system. No outside or additional sound system can be used.
- IEM’s (In Ear monitors) are strongly recommended. If you have them, please use them.
- Please keep your bass guitar amps and the visiting wedge monitors in the GREEN.
- Digital Drum Kits are preferred.
- There is a traffic light system in front of the stage to indicate if your stage sound is too loud. If this is showing RED, you need to turn the equipment/bass on the stage down as it can be heard 1000m away. Please stay within the sound limits for our venue and in keeping with regulations.
- With the late venue option your band/live music can play until midnight and then your DJ until 2am.
- Please note that only DJ music, no sax or instruments to accompany after midnight.
- Acts will set up their instruments into their mixing desk as normal, then plug the mixer into the In-House System via a twin XLR patch point found on the stage (adapters are available for Phono, and Jack inputted mixers if required).
- You would be more than welcome to check out our sound system if you are passing by Ashley Park House.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions about logistics and procedures, please email our in-house sound engineer Peter Maher at firstname.lastname@example.org
The stage/dance floor system consists of 2 x Coda PW118 18” subs left and right of the stage area, 2 x flown Martin Audio 15” tops and 2 x flown Martin Audio 12” tops. This system is driven by 2 Powersoft Duecanali and Quattrocanali Amplifiers rated @ 7600W. The satellite system consists of 8x Martin Audio 8” speakers powered by 2 Powersoft Duecanali Amplifiers rated @ 3200W.